McCormick & Schmick's
$ $ $
2101 Rosecrans Ave (at Nash St)
El Segundo, CA 90245
- Sushi 530-11pm Happy Hours...Bar/Patio 4-50in Plasmas...College Football...
- Happy Hour late night ;-)
- Happy Hour Cheeseburgers and Fries, Hummus with Pita Crisps, Sam Adams all excellent and reasonably priced.
- Best happy hour in the South Bay, far as I know.
- Happy hour!!
- What a shit special. A free entree for the mayor? Maybe the chef shouldn't be allowed to be mayor. Redic
- During NFL season they have a game day special menu on Saturday and Sunday 11am to 4pm. Happy hour all night long Monday 3:30pm to close.
- McCormick &Schmick's has a Sushi Guy on Wed, Thurs, and Friday 5:30pm to 11:00pm making sushi to order in the bar.
- Happy hour is great, but don't go Thursday. The DJ in the bar is way too loud
- Try their lemonade!!! Calamari and Cocktail prawns are delicious to start with! For dish try their macademia crusted fish w/mango tropical sauce (fish varies with season)
- The best bar in town...
- $27 Steak and Lobster Tail special Sundays and Mondays.
- The McCormick's cheeseburger and fries only $5 during Happy Hour. Not bad at all.
- Great service but the happy hour menu could be a little better.
- A good place for seafood in Los Angeles. Pay attention to the specials.
- The cheapest Pinot noir is the best.
- It was so great dinner. Especially waiter Jared was nice!
- Parking validation is only good for 3 hours if you get to happy hour AFTER 500 pm. If you pull into garage at 4:59pm they start charging you after 1 hour!
- Awesome DJ night on Thursday. Avion Tequila drinks also.
- Late Night Happy Hour starts at 9pm (9:30pm on Fridays). Foursquare check-in will get you a free HH food item.