McConkey's Jungle Shack
Seafood, Sandwiches, Ice Cream
- used to be The Ruby Seahorse and they still have their signs up!
- Everything we had was delicious. Fish sandwich, fish tacos, monte Cristo wrap - all were excellent.
- Fried mushrooms are top-notch. Try 'em!
- Fish tacos and 1/2 pound burgers!!!
- I eat here every time I come down which is often! I have never eaten anything from McConkey's that wasn't delicious!
- Can't go wrong with the fish tacos.
- Try the Grilled Cheese add ham and bacon.
- Great fish sammich.
- Patience! Chrissakes, you're at.the.damn.beach!
- Everything we had was great, especially the key lime pie!
- Really good seafood :)
- Hamburger bun got. Called them told "Oh I will have them look @ them.". No sorry bring it back up here. " Fried mushrooms don't come w the house sauce anymore. ranch now. Fries frozen & over cooked!
- Everything we ordered!!! Fish Tacos....oriental salad....shrimp and chips and fish and chips. Huge portions and tasted awesome
- I love the fried pickle chips and the atmosphere here is just so cool and chill. Grab a bucket of beers for a great price too.
- Grilled mahi tacos are great. Went on a cold (40s) day and it was cold inside. Looking forward to going back when it warms up.
- Fish tacos are a must
- This is THE place for lunch on the island.
- They had great food and service. Kid friendly!
- Just order, it's all good!
- The Greek pita was great. Simply fantastic.