McCarthy & Bailey's Irish Pub
- Awesome as usual
- This is the first place in the United States where I have seen Kilkenny. What a great beer!
- Burger was great. Onion rings were greasy. Nice place to hang out.
- Shepherds pie all the way
- Best fish & chips in Sioux City!
- The battered Bacon and Irish nachos are both incredible.
- The Cheesesteak is defiantly an awesome choice!
- We arrives here 15 minutes after the kitchen closed. The server still managed to get her hands on some potato skins and chicken wings. Both of which were extremely tasty. Banger and Mash on the menu.
- Come on Wednesday, buy 1 burger get 1 free!
- The only bar I've found in Sioux city that carries Celtics crossing whiskey yum!!!
- Go with the bangers and mash.
- Definitely go w/ 1/2 sandwich & soup at lunch. The beef barley is the best ever!
- Amazing food and atmosphere, try the Guinness drought they pour a perfect head
- Try the "Big Ginger"
- Have a large party? Book the Big Snug!
- Service sucks