Mauricio Faedo's Bakery
5150 N Florida Ave
Tampa, FL 33603
- The bread is not the only reason why we come here... Try their sugar cookies! Soooo yummy!
- What does Heaven taste like? Get a loaf of fresh and hot Mauricio Faedo Cuban bread and you will know...
- Great Cuban bread, HUGE loaves w/palmetto leaf. Tasty guava treats. Old school. Now on my list to visit WEEKLY.
- Super fresh bakery with all the essentials from quesitos to guava pastries. And of course, their infamous Cuban Bread
- Best Cuban bread in town.
- Old school West Tampa.
- Best Cuban bread on the planet as far as I'm concerned!
- They're famous for their Cuban bread. But the guava pastries are heavenly
- $2.50 for a loaf of hot Cuban, but bring cash!
- They are filming for the Food Network! If you enter the bakery you are agreeing to be filmed!
- Amazing cuban bread!
- Why does the cashier insist on getting a tip for handing you bread? They will even take your change anr addit to the tip jar without asking - geesh!
- They have great donuts also:)
- The best Cuban bread in town! Only $2 a loaf.