Café, Italian, Pizza
- My favourite pizza in the city right now. They also gave great salads and an amazing wine list.
- Amazing pizza, one of the best I've had in Toronto
- Their oven baked Bread is very tasty ! We bought a loaf of this rustic bread at Norman Hardie winery to bring back to Montreal and was pleasantly pleased when I tasted the 'pane con Olio, Sale e Pepe
- Cozy spot spot to get some pizza or lasagna
- pricey, but great pizza
- Mortadella sandwich on house made tomato focaccia. Killer. Saturday salad and pizza is good too.
- Anything and everything!