Matilda's Pub and Barbie/Mad Macs
Mac & Cheese, American
801 S College Ave (at Chestnut Hill Rd.)
Newark, DE 19713
- Matildas Pub w/Mad Macs menu = perfection! Lots of late night events all week long too!
- Love this bar! Best staff in town, great food, great entertainment!!
- I can honestly say this is perhaps one of my favorite places to go if I need to really let my hair down. No judgement zone and ALL people that walk in there are awesome. Keep it up and thanks! :)
- Used to be Matilda's so don't be confused!
- Matilda's Is the place to be
- Excellent meal the variety of mac and cheese is outstanding. Unless you are starving the lunch size portion is filling. Tried the Philly mac and snooki mac can't go wrong
- Stopped in twice last weekend while out for PSP MAO.. Good food, great prices (especially on drinks) and great service. Jordan in particular rocked my socks! Definitely gonna stop by on my next trip.
- Bar staff is hottest in town!
- Mad Popeye Mac is surprisingly very delish!
- Cajun crab and shrimp Mac amazing
- The Buffalo Chicken Mac & Cheese is amazingly delicious!
- Rightfully so, they changed their name - their mac n' cheese will not disappoint. I miss some of the Aussie menu items but the mac n' cheese makes up for it. Half price mac n' cheese on Mondays too!
- Get the Kid's mac n cheese or the 4 cheese. I didnt encounter a single piece of Lobster in the Lobster Mac. Nearly certain it was crawfish (which i like). If it was lobster it was OLD.
- Got the Chef's Choice Mac sampler - lobster (i think it was crawfish, nothing tasted or had lobster consistency). Portabello was ok. Cordon Bleu was ok. 4 Cheese Mac the kids got was Great!
- The Watermelon Cosmo is amazing.... The jalapeno poppers are good too.
- Fontina Chop is a must!!! Thick juicy pork chop topped with fontina cheese, roasted garlic and crispy prosciutto topped withmushroom Marsala wine sauce... Amazing!
- Love this bar!!! Walkabout roll a must
- Good authentic Aussie food and a fun, good looking staff!
- Choices & desserts