$ $ $
- The drinks are not worth your money but the food is amazing
- Enjoyed it...It did take awhile for the food to come to us, but it was nice and fresh when we got our plates...
- Great food, drinks and friendly staff
- Cool place but food not all that.
- Fish in coconut sauce was delicious!!
- It was a quick app place cause we were hungry. Enjoyed the croquettes but not the seafood plantain bowl it was salty and too dry. Passion fruit juice was overly sweet but enjoyed the tamarind juice
- Greatest Sea Food Spot
- Great spanish food
- The chicharon de pollo (boneless chicken chunks) were better when they first opened. Now it's different. Too bad.
- Red snapperwaiter's recommendationwas delicious. Mychuletas were flavorful as well. Definitely a recommended spot near Yankee Stadium.
- O-M-G! A Grand Opening of less than 2 weeks and I love it! Food is delicious and staff are extremely pleasant! A spectacular first experience. I was hesitant at first, but I was wrong. Red snapper was