Majoria's Commerce Restaurant
Southern / Soul
300 Camp St (gravier)
New Orleans, LA 70130
- look weird, taste AWESOME! their biscuits are reallllly good. That perfect look of a restaurant fixed in time
- Lunch rush is good food served fast on a line.
- We had the gumbo, potato salad and iced tea. It came with crusty, buttery French Bread. It was fabulous. The ladies behind the counter are funny and sweet.Highly recommended!!
- Really friendly service.
- Shrimp Poboys and potato salad were pretty good!
- Best red beans and rice in town. But then everybody says that, don't they? It's all good!
- If they have the shrimp po boy special, get it. Very yummy. And it's huge, so you can split it.
- Bacon, egg and cheese biscuits are the shiz!
- Must try the biscuit and hash brown!
- Great breakfast. Get the CBB before 11am