4242 Dundas St W (East of Royal York)
Toronto, ON M8X 1Y6
- Yum! My fav burger place in this area.
- Best burger in the city!
- Pretend you're from Etobicoke by bitching to the staff about people from Toronto.
- Burger, onion rings, milkshake
- This is an honest to goodness throw-back burger joint. If you've ever eaten at a licks, this is like that, but oh so much better. Filling burgers, hand-cut fries and great service. #bringthefamily
- Put magoo sauce on everything
- The burgers are outstanding as well as the fries! The poutine comes w/ cheddar not cheese curds. Also the ice cream is 100% Nestle in case you are opposed.
- Bring cash - pas de debit!
- The burgers were okay not great
- Good but not great. Burgers cooked to well done (bad idea) and the cheese is put on after cooking (another bad idea). Tons of potential though.
- I found the burgers to be dry and overdone. There are better burger joints around without a doubt!
- Great Burgers - love that they serve Dad's root beer - awesome!
- Best burgers and make sure to order the spicy fries!
- Go to Magoo's and order their GooGoo combo. Repeat. Best Burgers in TO