The Magic Of ChongQing Hot Pot 重慶火鍋館 (The Magic Of Chongqing Hot Pot)
#04-06/07, Tanglin Shopping Centre (19 Tanglin Rd.)
+65 6734 8135
- it is not a real buffet as dim sum n desserts r limited one per each. overall food quality is not bad. fish paste is good. but i wont go there again as it is not worth for value.
- The ma la soup base is really spicy and oily. Nice nonetheless. Wide variety of food. Can be on the pricey side. Worth a try!
- One of the best hot pot places in town!
- Great food, friendly staff, herbal chicken soup base is fantastic!!!
- Shark collagen soup worth a try. Good variety of food available here. Like the atmosphere and the friendly staff!
- Love the Ma La base
- Still top of the list for delicious yet not too expensive hotpot places to go to in Singapore.
- Money much better spent at Imperial Treasure steamboat where the real quality stuff is (not sponsored post). There's just really nothing to rave about here.
- Don't order the fish maw, unless you're craving to taste sweaty socks. Other than that, pretty decent food & service.
- One of my favourite place for steamboat! Mouth-Watering Food, Wide Variety, Reasonable Price. Find full reviews and photos at http://www.eatandtravelwithus.com/2014/02/the-magic-of-chongqing-hot-pot/
- Great steamboat, though a bit on the high side on price
- Best hotpot in Singapore! Love the fish paste...And great service staff