$ $ $
- Make a reservation at a time when you can watch the sunset. Great view.
- Loved the grouper with ginger glaze. Coconut risotto is light and not overly sweet. Definitely worth the extra money rather than eating on the so-so restaurants on Captiva.
- Amazing go there now we
- Must try the Goat Cheese Pillows- they pair well with a glass of champagne. Cheers!
- Strawberry blue cheese salad--wonderful.sharing was the perfect amount. Short Rib was delicious--horseradish sauce a great addition. Crab cakes-too little crab,too much breading. Great service!
- Very good and worth the extra cost, we will be back!
- Had the garlic gulf shrimp appetizer and blackened grouper, they were both to die for! Delicious food and great wine selection:)
- Good service, a comfortable room and very well executed food. Loved the crab cake, the grouper and the snapper: each precisely prepared. Prices are what you would expect for the quality.
- Easily the best meal I have ever had! It is very expensive, so come here for a special occasion, but the seafood is divine!
- Filet is the only way to go. Trust me.
- Evert hung is always great. Try Lobscargo
- Yum! Amazing food a REAL wine list and great service hands down the best place on the islands
- Best place in Captiva
- Nice place.. Very fancy.. Food was OK.. was expecting more for the price. Definitely make a reservation.
- Been vacationing here for over 29 years now. Best food on the island. Do the filet mignon and add the lobster tail. Also, Caesar salad make you go ooooh.
- The Spiced Watermelon Salad is phenomenal! The sunset is beautiful out of the big window, and there is really no bad seat. The decor is whimsical and tasteful, and all the food is delicious!
- The sunset and bread are the best things here. You get a beautiful view of their parking lot which goes well with your dinner
- Not impressed! Came for the Sunset but because I came in alone I got put in the corner away from the window, food not impressive! Will not be back!!!!came for my Birthday! Jokes on me!!!!