$ $ $ $
- Amazing tapas, tried the padron peppers (the chubby ones!), prawn croquetas, asparagus with jamon and they were all delicious. The octopus is huge and so tasty!
- The starters were disappointing: the octopus was bland, and the matrimonio was plain bad. We enjoyed the crab pintxos and the turbot. The steak was under seasoned and lacking in flavour.
- Highly recommend this place. Not too pretentious but absolute lovely steak!
- Had and amazing dinner.
- Amazing place, excellent steak and tapas! Octopus was so tender like I have seldom see. Well worth the price!
- Dry Aged meat, squid and roasted vegetables are delicious! Big focus on the base ingredient!
- The whole menu is good
- Amazing food best octopus I have ever had great meet and turbot all very salty though
- The beef is insane, and apart from the chips which were a little dull I thought all the food was astounding.
- 14 year Rubia Gallega cow is pretty damn tasty... Good service and wine./
- The squid stuffed with prawns and chorizo is amazing!!
- Steak cooked basque style
- Amazing food and atmosphere
- Very tasty food, small menu but executed perfectly! And very in wine list. Definitely coming back soon