Lupita's Mexican Restaurant
732 S Kansas Ave (at 7th)
Topeka, KS 66603
- The salsa at Lupita's is off the chain. Also large fish in a tank greet you when you come in! BONUS!!!
- Place can be very busy at lunchtime during the week. Great traditional Mexican food. Try a combo plate!
- Great food
- Great place to start your Top City Thursday experience. Specials are Monster burrito, $6.50 y $1.25 domestic & import bottles!
- Steak quesadilla suprema can't be beat. Fantastic!
- Thursday is Monster Burrito day!
- Can't Go wrong with the Monster Burrito
- #14 Tinga Soft Tacos was my first love here. It has a little heat that sneaks up on you. Pair it with the brown sugar and cinnamon ice cream
- Great food and phenomenal service. You can't go wrong with any menu item. Hidden gem: smother your burrito with queso. YUM!
- Was a good Mexican restraint and the service was awesome.
- Lupita's is THE stop for awesome Mexican food in downtown Topeka!!
- best Mexican food anywhere in the U.S. from what I have tried. salsa is fantastic and so is the David burrito.