Luciano Express- Rivercenter Mall
849 E Commerce St Ste 157 (Rivercenter)
San Antonio, TX 78205
- Try the Sandwiches
- Overpriced. Nice ambiance, but basically only slightly better than The Olive Garden for twice the price.
- Great service, even better food!
- Very nice place and not too pricey! The fried ravioli is really good, but spicy. Their garlic bread is fresh and delicious. Definitely save room for dessert. The creme brule is absolutely amazing.
- Service was sloooooow. When I told our waiter that we were going to split a pizza and have dessert, you could see him recoil. He was friendly when table side but we hardly saw him-at our table anyway.
- Excellent food, service and atmosphere. Truly one of our favorite spots when visiting San Antonio.
- Complimentary bruschetta, unique pasta faglioli, great service :)
- Great lunch place
- This is how to enjoy retirement with a good meal# the good life
- Penne arrabiata, insalata mista, cheesecake and chocolate cake all very good, great attending by waiter
- Servicio medio. Comida buena, poca actitud por satisfacer al comensal
- I tried the calzone, server heated it in the microwave. When the manager came he grasp and put it in the wooden oven. Service is bad, the calzone was decent taste.
- Si te gusta una buena vista al momento de comer, este es un buen lugar, buenos precios y muy rica la comida.
- If you are staying in a hotel here in downtown San Antonio and want some pizza then come here instead of calling a delivery pizza place to go to your hotel
- Everything was AMAZING!!!
- I like their antipasto. Their pizzas are ok
- Tremendous authentic Italian. Ask, they'll make pasta to order just for you. Loved this place!
- Thank you all for the reviews and compliments!
- Delicious chicken lasagna!
- Chicken lasagna...