Low Country Kitchen
Southern / Soul
1575 Boulder St
Denver, CO 80211
- Airy open vibe, high end of midrange pricing, attentive but mistake-ridden service, no espresso, fried chicken not really that great - but deviled eggs, mac and cheese and sausage/pork belly were.
- Fried chicken and mac & cheese - amazing! Peach-habanero hot sauce is also great. Had to buy a bottle to take home.
- Fried chicken, collard greens, and biscuits are the real deal! I am from New Orleans, so I was a bit skeptical. You shouldn't be. The food is terrific, service is excellent, and the space is inviting!
- The best fried chicken in Denver hands down. This is the real deal. Mac & cheese not to be missed either.
- Great fried chicken, great biscuits, great bloody mary. Off to a great start.
- Stupid acoustics. Its like a huge echo chamber. The grits are a little, well, gritty. Not smooth at all. Too al dente for my tastes. The three piece chicken was good. Staff could be trained better.
- Chicken and ribs and grits and drinks.
- Pork belly open face BLT!