Ice Cream, Desserts
- Don't put your spoon in your cup until after its weighed & paid for
- This groovy place is hopping with style, energy, & stellar frozen yogurt! So many fabulous flavors, try them all with their sample cups. Find them on Facebook for codes to give you daily discounts!
- Forget McDonald's, I'm LOVIN' it. :)
- love it here!
- DIY soft serve froyo. Add your own toppings. They run the whole mess on the scale and charge by the ounce.
- Try the Greek Black Cherry. It's the perfect combination of sweet and tart!
- Best froyo in Savannah! The special deals are great! Can't be beat!
- Great place for frozen yogurt. Not a lot of unique flavors though. But nonetheless great froyo.
- Pistachio is my fave...the color-changing spoons are a nice touch
- Typical frozen yogurt place. Not a great range of flavors.
- Hawaiian pineapple is awesome
- The cheesecake is surprisingly awesome good.
- The best place for froyo in Savannah!
- A great pick me up after this long work day....
- Try the ny cheesecake with fruit one oreo and caramel drizzle....uhhhh to die for
- Butter brickle with caramel yogurt chips and butter finger....ummmm good
- What a fun place; and you can taste before you buy. My favorite is the Original Tart. It tastes like creme fraiche -- so rich, but with little fat.
- You can't get better fro yo anywhere in savannah, or surrounding cities/states
- Say the phrase from their Facebook page and save 10% ( changes daily)
- Hands down the best frozen yogurt in town, and cheap, too! Be sure to try Cake Batter if it's in!