Louis Le Francais
133 E Market St
New Albany, IN 47150
- Sunday brunch was really nice. They had live acoustic music and the food was fresh, hot and delicious
- Awesome Sunday brunch. New lunch menu and a great place to sit outside and have even just a drink and desert.
- It is by far the best and only real French restaurant in the Louisville area, way ahead of others. It is not pretentious as others can be.
- Desserts to die for. A little pricey for the lunch purchase.
- Great desserts.
- Culinary delights here and elsewhere have put New Albany on the foodie map.
- Levi, the head bartender is a charmer ;)
- It was excellent, but the owner retired in early 2016. It's not open anymore.