Louie's Bar and Grill
41 N Main St
Ashland, OR 97520
- $3.99 recession burgers all day ftw.
- The coconut chicken is soooo good!
- Veggie Burger
- Don't know how good this place is but it appears it's because when checking in on Foursquare I am always asked to rate this . I should consider going.
- Coconut chicken skewers are delicious!
- Good food and good service!
- Get the Recession Burger, not any of the fancier burgers. They're all basically expensive version of the Recession Burger. Also, sit outside in the back; it's beautiful and they allow dogs.
- Wings and service was good, but the fries with garlic and feta were boring.
- Great tables by the river, terrible food and drinks. Margarita was the wateriest I've ever had. Chili burger had nasty limp lettuce and was cold.
- Their Oregonzola Burgers are amazing!
- Recession burger is excellent. Add an extra patty for a dollar. It'll feed your hungry teenager for $5.99. Plus the $1.99 bottomless soda; way cheaper than McDonald's!
- Recession burger ($4.99) and wine ($2.99) by the creek.
- Local sports teams on 6 screens. Arrive early and ask for your team. Unless the Ducks are playing..
- One of the waiters was horrible!! It's a guy who doesn't write anything down... I wonder why he was so terrible!?
- Grab an outdoor seat on the creek, soak up some sun and enjoy the people watching.
- Garlic-Feta fries are Awesome!
- Awesome burgers and the garlic feta cheese fries are a must-try