Nashville, TN 37211
- Worst service I have ever had. The waiter ignored us, maybe because he doesn't know English very well. Who knows, there's no excuse! I've never not tipped someone but I'm definitely not here.
- Love this place! Fun atmosphere, kid & group friendly. Their tortilla chips were hot & tasty too.
- Make sure you visit lunch buffet BEFORE 1:30pm (11am to 3pm). Also, service is NOT great!!!
- Delicious everything!
- Despite what some others say about the service, we had very good service. Some of the best carnitas I have ever had.
- The ceviche is great !
- Great tacos and carnitas. Margaritas were excellente. Try to sit outside, it's very nice though noisy.
- Ask for hot sauce, the one they give you with the nachos is very bland. Good margaritas and service. Portions a little small but tasty.
- Skip the buffet and get carnitas or al pastor tacos.
- Really enjoyed the food and friendly staff.
- Great patio!
- Very disappointed the service was very slow. Been here 40 minutes and we still haven't received our food. It would be one thing if they were busy, but they are not.
- Waitresses are Sour faces. Not friendly
- There authentic steak tacos are simple and delicious. The chips are warm and go great with their guacamole.
- Great food! Great service! Good salsa unlike a lot of places. Be sure to get there before 7 for happy hour because the margaritas are off the hook!
- Great food. Absolutely terrible service every time we come here. Usually takes around ten minutes to be greeted. All downhill from there.
- Chimichanga soooo delicious!
- the chilaquiles caseros with a cold brewskie ... perfect dinner.
- Fajitas are great.