$ $ $ $
- Excellent soups and awesome Gorgonzola spread
- It's not on the menu... Bit ask for the fried ravioli. And put the Gorgonzola cheese on it. Yum!!
- it was amazing... you must get the bread budding for dessert!
- Outstanding food and great service!
- Chicken pesto pizza for lunch - a good choice.
- Potato gnocchi - luganiga and arugula in a Gorgonzola, fontina, and Parmesan sauce. #lorenzostrattoria #24hourfoodgeek Follow us at http://24hourfoodgeek.wordpress.com
- Terrific Northern Italian Cuisine.... and the desserts are awesome.
- Excellent food. Nice ambiance in the heart of the Hill.
- The salmon with spinach tortellini and lemon sauce is outstanding! Ask for Joe! He is the best!!
- Risotto is amazing here! Came here for my birthday party once, and really love the memories from that evening. Delicious food, great service and well decorated space!
- The arancini (fried rice balls stuffed with ground beef) are a can't-miss appetizer, and the pasta dishes are superb - especially the risotto.
- No longer open for lunch. One of my top favorite restaurants on the Hill!
- Pretty slow service...like waited 40 minutes with a reservation then 20 more before we even got wine...slow service, but it was delicious...just not a place for the impatient.
- Come on out, and ask Joni for the carrot cake martini!
- The wild mushroom tortellini were stuffed as big as raviolis. Yum
- The house salad is a must-have: pistachios, prosciutto, and parm on romaine with a balsamic vinegarette that has the creaminess of ceasar. Tiramisu is light and fluffy. Excellent service. Low lunch $!
- House salad - seasonal greens, crispy prosciutto, Asiago cheese, and balsamic vinaigrette. #lorenzostrattoria #24hourfoodgeek Follow us at http://24hourfoodgeek.wordpress.com