Lolita's South of the Border Cantina
- Great music, me gusta bailar!!
- All the girls here are fierce!
- The Cherry Coke pork tacos are aewsome
- Sit at the bar, and ask for the Tequila menu. Now go...
- Fantastic late night spot. Eats and drinks.
- Get a choice of any 2 soft shell taco platters for $16.75. Yum.
- Good food but horrible, horrible service.
- I have done this...and hated every minute of it. Sorry:(
- The ceviche is beyond orgasmic!
- Try the raspberry Mojito! or the Pina Lolita! Amazing drinks with all fresh ingredients!
- Interesting appy's, decent wine list. :-)
- Eat, drink and be merry! If you're not sure what to get, the enchilada de pollo is spectacular - smoked chicken and green chili enchiladas stuffed with fresh veggies, cilantro rice and organic greens.
- The enchiladas are delicious. The vibe, the drinks and the staff will make you want to come back. Open until 2am most nights so great for a night cap too.
- Try the spicy margarita. It's scary, I know but it's worth the risk!
- Amazing soft shell taco's
- Bartenders are friendly!
- The empanadas are amazing.
- Service is lousy. Food is okay. Blues music gets really annoying quick. They don't do separate checks but you can still pay separately towards the bill ?!? @rockinghorsenyc is so much better!!!
- Great ambience for a late night drink. Try the cowboy limonada with guac.. Mmmn