Steakhouse, BBQ, American
8:00am - 12:00pm
- Enormous nachos can feed 4 people coupled with the best rolls in town and you'll be full before your entree gets to your table.
- After telling myself to give it one more time....I did....and again my order was wrong and my steak was so undercooked I though I saw it move, and I like my steaks red....no more chances!
- Steaks!!! What else needs to be said?
- Yes, throw your peanut shells to the floor. Not only is it accepted, but expected.
- Overflowing with mediocracy....
- The food is absolutely FANTASTIC!! The rolls? Oh boy... YUUUM. And the presentation is so beautiful its almost too pretty to eat!! Almost...
- Yes I did love this place
- Manager is awesome!! Gave my son a t shirt all because his name was Logan:-) too cool!!!
- My meal was excellent. The sweet potato was huge and baked perfectly. The wait staff were friendly, both in the bar and the restaurant.
- Waited over an hour to be seated . When we got tired of waiting we went up to the counter. They had given our table away to another group. Then lied to us about it! They never once paged us!
- Not at all personable, but gosh they make up for it by being pretty
- See Raychel, make sure it's the one spelled like that. She is the best!! Tip her well please.
- For a Logan's the atmosphere was disappointing and bathrooms are GROSS!
- I perfer Texas Roadhouse. The staff here at Logan's all seem to be ditzy. It's kinda "ehh.."