Hyatt Regency Hong Kong Shatin, 18 Chak Cheung St
Ma Liu Shui, 沙田區
+852 3723 1234
- An urban resort - great place to get away from the hustle and bustle. Tonight they have a Singaporean guest chef and the food is awesome!
- Club sandwich simply tasted nothing, extremely blend. Even the fries that came with it was boring. When the ketchup is all that gives your meal a taste, that's really sad...
- Best breakfast in Sha Tin
- The chilled seafood is so nice!
- Service is extremely slow, it's almost as if the waiters are playing a game to avoid you
- Afternoon tea set for 2 for HK$318 is a good deal. But I give it 3/5 for taste. I'm picky about my tea set food. The atmosphere is super relaxed though, great place for chatting an afternoon away.
- Cakes are taste good! Very smooth latte! Good for a relaxing afternoon tea.
- Good live music and nice atmosphere. The service is a little bit slow
- I never liked macaroons until I tried this place. Highly recommended.
- The Caesar salad is nice and fresh!
- Very nice Caesar salad! So fresh!! And it is nice to be seated in outdoor dining area!
- Great selection of food and wonderful service!
- The macaroons taste awesome. A must try. $60 for a dozen.
- - ;)
- My favourite dining area on campus, though it's far from home and dorm, I will to be up early and eat perfectly