Cajun / Creole, Bar, American
14 E 23rd St (btwn Broadway & Madison Ave)
New York, NY 10010
11:30am - 2:00am
11:30am - 3:00am
11:30am - 12:00am
11:30am - 4:00am
11:30am - 4:00am
12:00pm - 4:00am
12:00pm - 12:00am
- Try the fried pickles, they will change your life
- Service was horrible; waitress was totally spaced out. Won't be coming back.
- They don't have any vinaigrette for the oysters, but they do have malt and clear vinegar so be sure to ask because they won't bring it with your dish.
- Horrible service. Waited 20 mins. for a beer in an empty bar. Fail.
- Bartender was an ass. Beer was $7. I don't recommend this bar. Go elsewhere.
- Sit at the bar, drink Abita and remember that you're still not in Louisiana
- Leave your expectations at the door and come in to avoid whatever you're avoiding in the neighborhood.
- Great food but the waitresses are seriously moody bitches. Very unfortunate.
- Worst service ever. Waitress was high or something. Wow. Terrible.
- Not as cool as it used to be, miss the old bartenders - happy to still see Eddie out front though :)
- not a bad place to have a drink if you're in the Flatiron district. Good beer selection. Noisy but delicious authentic Cajun food too.
- Ordered fish n chip. Very yum. The dish didn't come with pickles so I asked the waitress for pickles. When we got the bill they charged us $0.50 for five slices of pickles, seriously?
- Love the chicken fried chicken
- Hot waitresses (sometimes).
- Seafood jambalaya + fried pickles + beer = YUM x 1000
- Appearances are deceiving. Push through the crowd at the bar; the restaurant in the rear usually has plenty of seating.
- Good oysters and draught beer, pretty divey and even if the bak is completely empty they wont let u sit. Face it guys, no one is going there for a sit down dinner.
- Good bloody Mary!
- Get the chicken fried steak and jalapeo rings!
- Gulf coast cooking this side of the Mason Dixon. Love their burgers & crab cakes.