Little Red Wagon Corn Dogs
Hot Dogs, Food Truck
- Best frickin' corndogs ANYWHERE! Best deal for lunch, too!
- The most well known corndog place in DL. I'm pretty sure the world would end if it left.
- Corn dogs. Definitively.
- Best Corn Dogs ever!
- Happy that the cart is back. Best corndogs ever
- The Corn Dogs are colossal! As long as my forearm and almost just as thick!
- Just another bad decision to add to the list. Love this place
- Little gem, stupendous corn dogs!
- Don't forget to show your annual pass for a discount!
- You can order a corn dog alone for 4.59 if you don't want chips or apple slices!
- I drive to Disneyland from Arizona just for the corn dogs. The rides are just a bonus.
- Corn dogs are friggin fantastic!!!
- I'd been hearing about how good these corn dogs are forever. Decided to finally give it a try. They are indeed awesome. Deep fried on the spot, not reheated.
- If it gets too hot, they have to make the corn dogs in Plaza Inn's kitchen, so don't worry if you see the dogs coming from the back. They're still exceptionally fresh!!
- A corn dog that must be eaten if you are visiting Disneyland. It's super good with a thick crunchy corn bread shell. Order it minus the chips for for about a $1.50 savings
- This is where everyone comes to eat their corn dogs. Be careful there may be corn dog grease on the benches.
- Dipped and fried in super thick cornbread! Can be ordered w/o chips.
- Get a corndog at park opening. They're extra fresh and it'll warm you up on a cold morning. You can order just the corndog with no sides, even though it's not on the menu. It'll save some money.
- Best corn dogs ever
- All the hype is true, the corn dogs are the best in the World!