Lers Ros Thai
3169 16th St (at Guerrero St)
San Francisco, CA 94103
- Get a papaya salad to get your spicy sweat on.
- Papaya salad is amazing, the tom kha gai is awesome
- Veggie pad thai is mouth orgasmic
- Love the cat fish fillet. The Som ToM is exceptional. I always get the crab (poo) but the grab is more of an adventure than necessary
- The menu has a lot of novelty items on it like Garlic Frog, Alligator and Rabbit, but honestly the staples are better. Theres a beef dish, Prik something, thats amazing. All the food is good though.
- One of the best thai I've ever been. Steamed fish is amazing. Their spiciness scale is inconsistent though
- Big portions. For appetizers, get the curry puffs. Pad Thai was meh, but the duck curry was great.
- Tasty and cheap kway tiew (rice noodle soups with pork and fish balls)
- Try the Tom Yum Noodle Hang, Boran style at this branch.
- Meh, it's pretty standard Thai food, nothing special
- Generous portions!
- The pad Thai was amazing!
- Tom yum soup is legit. Make sure you let it heat up before serving it.
- Good for a quick, tasty meal.
- Get the sweetened coconut water from the fridge
- Red curry and drunken noodles.
- Great soup and not expensive! It's a fun date spot since they have great service, a brooding elegant interior, and fun dance music which somehow makes you feel like you're traveling.
- Get the kuay tiew (pork entrail) noodle soup with the 5 spice broth. Authentic and not as scary as it sounds!
- One of the most authentic Thai places in the mission
- Stick with the soups.