1074 Denman St (at Comox St)
Vancouver, BC V6G 2M8
- Try their Legendary House Tea!
- "Tofu Egg Vegetarians" who knew Vegetarians could taste so yummy?!!
- The food is superb! But OMG the house iced tea is the most refreshing, great drink ever!
- Lemon chicken dumplings with peanut dip...delicious!!
- They have wifi. If you want to work and eat this place is great!
- Noodles are made fresh on site. You can watch them too!
- Onion pancakes and snow peashoots are a must!
- this place is quite expensive (id give it a $$$ rating, not $) but it is worth it. consistent and delicious - in my opinion the best chinese food in the city currently
- Everything! We get garlic pea shoots and egg tofu noodle, also green onion pancakes!
- its ok nothink special 6/10
- Very very tasty noodle soup. Fun to see the noodles in the making.
- I spotted a strand of hair in my soup noodle...
- Small restaurant. Food was OK. Service was OK. Good location
- I somehow haven't made it here, but it seems to be the most famous Chinese noodle and X'ian food place around!
- wifi: noodle house / pw: 10741074
- Pork and green onion pan fried dumplings are fantastic!
- Try the legendary garlic green onion. Pretty good vegetarian option.
- Any noodle dish. Made fresh on the spot!
- Dumplings are awesome
- I love the fresh tomato and egg with flat noodles!