Lee's Inlet Kitchen
$ $ $
- Simply the Best Seafood, hush-puppies, onion rings, and Dessert you will find anywhere. Written up in Southern Living as one of the Top Seafood Restaurants been going there for over 44 years !
- The best seafood I've had at Myrtle! Wasn't impressed by onion rings, go for the early light menu!
- Best Seafood Ever...
- Long wait and no burgers :( but the hush puppies are good!
- Get there before 6pm for the early menu. Food is awesome!
- The hush puppies are out of this world!
- Best she crab soup that I have ever had!
- Great local place. Friendly staff, great seafood in a relaxed atmosphere.
- Go before 6pm and get the early bird special! Well worth getting there early! But even if you don't, it's the best seafood in the inlet.. If not in the whole low country! Hush puppies and AMAZING too!
- There are no bad choices on this menu. When in doubt, always go for one of the fresh catch fish options grilled or blackened! You won't find anything fresher.
- & I forgot our favorite thing...the Inlet Clam Chowder...oh, my.....red, hot and spicy....Simply the BEST !! by the cup or the bowl...try it, you will Love it Too !!
- I agree with everybody that commented this restaurant is good. The food is fresh. Their famous crab soup is worth the visit. I had the shrimp and grits and was really tastefull.
- Great food go early for the early bird specials
- Wonderful seafood!
- As of June 11, 2013, the early menu with lighter portions is served from 4 pm until 5:30 pm. The lighter menu flounder is 1 1/2 large pieces of fish, two sides and hush puppies. Excellent!
- The soft shell crab is delicious. But so are the fried shrimp, shrimp and grit ect.... Everything is good.
- Try the key lime cheesecake. It's amazing!
- Get there before 6pm for the earlybird menu. Half of the regular menu prices and a good amount of food. Creek shrimp and flounder were excellent!!
- Service is terrible
- The scallops are to die for. Also there is BACON on the salads.