Lee How Fook
Lists & rankings
- Hot and sour soup is the best and great for a cold winter day! Kiss the chef
- Best wonton soup in the World...seriously!
- Get the pan fried noodles!
- don't forget BYO
- One of the best wonton soups I ever had! Their tea and Kung Pao Shrimp is amazing as well!
- Literally translated as "good food for the mouth," this unprepossessing spot is now being run by a second generation of restaurateurs.
- Just ordered the salt and pepper squid. Pretty good but didn't blow me away
- We had a party of 7 so we got to sit at the round table. Felt like bosses. It was delicious. The kung pao chicken wasn't what I expected though. General tso's shrimp was amazing.
- Salt baked squid and sea bass in black bean sauce
- Salt baked squid!
- This family-owned Chinatown veteran is still one of the neighborhood's most dependable standbys.
- Great food. Horrific service.
- Excellent fresh cuisine Tofu Fried Rice and Calamari...... my Fav
- Try the chicken with ginger and pineapple. A nice sweet sauce with a ginger kick!
- Used a Groupon. The food is very good but don't be seated in the back room as it is too loud.
- The pan fried noodles w beef & black bean sauce is my fave. Also, they serve their Peking duck w steamed buns instead of pancakes. It's like DIY momofuku.
- Whats this place rae?
- The veggie dumplings are choice!
- Salt Baked Seafood, Peking Duck, and Steamed Sea Bass with ginger and scallion are the top dishes that I would highly recommend! Simply amazing!
- The orange chicken & pan fried noodles were great. I finally feel like I found a Chinese restaurant to recommend in Philly.