Le Trio Coffee
- Very lovely spot. Delicious coffee, nice atmosphere, fun merchandise.
- Great spot all-around. They roast on site and are very friendly.
- They offer a chemex, which seems to be a rarity around here.
- Best coffee in Vientiane. Non pretentious non touristy. Small cozy bar seat with great hospitality.
- Great vegan lunch spot. Tasty take on Lao cuisine and a strong/smooth long black coffee to go with it. Very good. Service is friendly and quick.
- Flat White
- The coffee and atmosphere are quite nice! BUT the cheesecake was not fresh, it's frozen and hard as stone! We had no time to wait for 30 mins to eat a cake and still they made us pay...
- Good Coffee
- good coffee
- Cold brew is amazing and women who work her are super friendly.
- Very nice place for brunch, they have seats indoors so if u cannot handle the hot weather outside there are still some other choices.
- Apple tart is great!!
- The coffee is very good! Atmosphere is nice, very friendly staff. Try their vegetarian panini which served with a salad!
- , .
- Good coffee, nice little cafe to people watch
- Service with a nice smile. This is becoming less common in Vientiane. Passionfruit yoghurt cheese is highly recommended.
- Great Coffee and they roast onsite
- Food is ok, but brought not what we ordered. Nobody apologized. Small portions.
- Coffee not good