Le Bakery & Cafe
- Try one of the freshly made po' boy's! They are awesome!
- I love the comically large (and cheap! $1.69!) baguettes. Every time I get one I have to huff the delicious bread smell out of the bag. I also think it would be fun to break one over someone's head.
- You MUST try the Southwest jalapeo cheese bread! The best $3.75 you'll ever spend.
- Best pastries in town
- Best Banh Mi I've had outside of Vietnam
- All bakery items. PO Boys and bubble tea. A must stop.
- Croissants are excellent.
- Fantastic croissants and poboys.
- Awesome, fresh po' boys!
- Try the avocado bubble tea! Sweet like pistachio--unexpected and refreshing!
- Their lemongrass pork sandwich is awesome! Fresh flakey bread, awesome pastries, and all at an inexpensive price!
- CLOSED for Mardi Gras!
- Try the dessert soup Che Ba Ba. Sooo surprisingly yummy AND good for you. Samantha's fav
- Get the Vietnamese coffee smoothie.