Lbh Melayu Koay Teow Th'ng 台牛后粿条汤
Noodles, Food Truck
Georgetown, Pulau Pinang
- Koay Teow th'ng is cheap among all the Penang stall. The soup is tasty.u can add one bowl of Choy sum. The price just about 5 ringgit only . Super cheap
- Delicious and cheap koay teow thng.
- No frills traditional taste koay teow soup. Very delicious and cheap too
- This Koay Teow Thng is really good, the soup is clear and sweet which belongs to the
- Closed on alternate Wednesday
- Nice n Delicious!!!
- sipek Lansi koay teow th'ng
- Nice clear chicken soup base with your choice of noodles either koay teow, bee hoon or bitaibak :)
- Good for breakfast , no more
- You may request for extra soup at no charge
- Uncle can be grumpy sometimes but he's actually a friendly person.
- Clear soup chicken koay teow theng
- Good kuey teow th'ng. Kuey teow is smooth, soup feels like mother's milk. Fish balls are springy. The daughter is hot. They only packet drinks, as not access to water.
- Looks average, but taste really good !
- the uncle is very fierce...not friendly.
- Nice chicken soup koay teow. You can add steamed chicken feet and chicken wings
- Yummy! Only opens at night, at the intersection of Lebuh Melayu and Lebuh Pantai
- Nice and cheap Koay Teow Teng can be found here. Big Bowl @ RM4.50