Lau Sum Kee Noodle (劉森記麵家)
48 Kweilin St
深水埗區, Sham Shui Po
+852 2386 3533
- Must eat their
- Highly recommended wonton noodles.. Yummm
- Best noodle soup in town, and expect 15 - 20 mins wait.
- A simple dish, done really well. This family owned restaurant has been making these shrimp roe noodles since 1956, and Im sure theyre just as good as when they first started.
- Been here a few times for the past few years. The shrimp egg noodle always the best.
- try: fish ball noodles
- The texture of noodles is great, however it was too salty for me
- The Sui Kau dumplings are simply awesome! A must try!!
- There's 2 shops just around the corner. Kweilin street is quieter with more locals. And less crowd :)
- This is amazing not because of the shrimp roe. The noodles are springy with a great texture. Any sides to it compliments it! Their dumplings were good, many locals ordered beef brisket and tendon
- Best shrimp roes noodle in town, a must visit in sham shui po
- Prawn roe noodle is the main draw here but the real truth why it deserves its fame is the ridiculously bouncy and yummy egg noodle, prepared in traditional way of using bamboo stick.
- All noodles are hand made.
- Go to the old shop on Kwai Lin street. Usually fewer people lining up.
- I ate noodle with shrimp roe ( ) in 10/1 2009. Fantastic taste !! See the link for the photo !!