- This place is way over priced and the food was nothing special. Waffle house is better than this place and half the cost. Save your money
- Two words... Monte Cristo
- Come here to sober up or come to terms with how drunk you are after a night of clubbing and/or drinking. It's a Greek diner so it's better than or at least a change from The Waffle House, IHOP, etc.
- The filet was surprisingly delicious!
- The bread pudding is amazing - have it warmed up! Also be sure to checkin often as you unlock a free dessert on every third visit!
- The food and service are good but it's overpriced! $40 (before tip) for eggs Benedict ($11.99), Greek omelette ($11.99), English muffin (.75), an order of French toast ($9.49), and a coffee ($2.59)!
- Baklava and Oreo Cheesecake!
- Amazing food and opened at all times of the night in case you get a craving for some steak and eggs like I did lmao
- Not had anything bad. Great wait sraff
- Free dessert every 3rd visit and they let you choose your own!! Large selection of choices.
- corned beef hash is excellent
- Antoanet is a great server!! Super pleasant and gave the kids big 'ol chocolate chip cookies. :)
- Just ate a badass omelet. I love Landmark Diner!
- Worst cosmo ever!!! Food was good
- Chocolate cream pie ! ! !
- Overpriced, the Greek chicken wrap was decent, very tasty French fries!
- Open 24x7 and convenient walk from hotel.
- Breakfast, chicken parm, burgers, desserts
- The Cheese Eggs are BOMB!