Lahore Kebab House
- Bring a Cobra beer along from across the road. Lamb chop starter and korma curry delicious
- Lamb chops. 8 of us here now. Started with 8 portions. Had main courses! 4 more portions ordered
- BYO booze - important. The starters are the best thing here. Lamb chops, chicken tikka, shish kebab and more. Do not miss
- Just the best curry dishes in the city! Properly spicy, love bindi gosht (lamb cooked in spinach) + chicken methi. Any night of the week!
- Brilliant food... lamb chops are the best...
- BYOB! Best Naan I ever had..
- BYOB: Bring your own booze!
- A real gem, really glad I discovered this place. It is full of locals and the food is fast and fiercely good. Remember to buy your own drink of choice.
- Amazing food. You can watch them make the stuff in the kitchen. Order a whole bunch of kebabs for starters. And bring your own drinks.
- The best curry and lamb chops I've ever had in my life. A must eat when you're in London!
- Byob, lamb chops, sag. Do it.
- LambLambLambLamb omg
- Pretty decent Indian food
- Was very mediocre... Turn around and go to Tayyabs.. And order the mixed grill there!
- Get the lamp chops, sag gosht and garlic naan! And remember to get your beers from the shop next door
- The lamb chops and chicken starters are the best here. BYOB
- Kebabs are to die for.
- Get the garlic naan. Trust.
- Like us and Share with your friends & family
- Get Connected with pakistani Food & Pakistani Lawn Collection 2012 , Best Regards www.farwacouture.com