La Reyna Restaurant
2000 7th St
Los Angeles, CA 90021
- Great tacos and cheap! The place feels like Ensenada it's nice like my hometown.
- La Reyna taco cart! Open 5pm-midnight everyday...unless its super windy lol.
- Incredible tacos al pastor. Best after sunset when they start cooking them on the sidewalk in front of the restaurant.
- Good chicken burrito, which isn't greasy. Very good carnitas tacos
- On the corner of Mateo and 7th Street, their pop-up taco stand (with its own spinning pastor trompo) slings $1 tacos every night outside of this old school downtown Mexican restaurant.
- Horchatta and pork everything.
- carne, al pastor, chorizo tacos!!
- Corner of 7th & Mateo. Best tacos around and open from 5pm-12am daily.
- Beware the roaches...
- Cash only.