La Juguera Tropical
Latin American, Cuban
10140 SW 56th St
Miami, FL 33165
- Juices all!! Chicharrones etc
- Excellent place for natural juices Cuban snacks , chicharrones and Josefina the best!!
- Typical Cuban food.
- Best watermelon juice. I have been here many times and it is one of my favorite places to get breakfast!
- Best Cuban food in town
- I love all the stuff I can not find in Jacksonville....a little expensive
- quick morning bite. I hate when places give you half a colada when you order Cuban coffee. The pastelito tasted as if got fried in the same oil that has been used and reused with their chicharones.
- The market is great for exotic and tropical fruit.
- Everything here is delicious. . . We sit outside under the huge trees. . . Great experience!
- leche de coco, pure honey, pan con tortilla, crossaint con juevos, jamon, y queso....all Yum enough to make a gringa learn Spanish enough to get at it ^_^
- The best tamales in Miami!
- aka old palacio de Los jugos...still has all the core values a typical palacio has. Love the chicharron, its my fav...feel like they slaughter the pigs hourly. Thank me later stupid
- Best natural juices!!
- Amazing pan con lechon!