La Jarochita Mexican
Food Truck, Mexican
500 SW Oak St. (at SW 5th Ave.)
Portland, OR 97205
- Looking for an authentic Mexican cart? You just found it! Eat here
- Great choice! I suggest the vegetarian burrito.
- This place has the largest sopes I have ever seen.
- Excellent juicy and fresh produce breakfast burritos.
- Egg breakfast burrito
- order your horchata sans ice. add coffee.
- Don Pedro's is better
- Do yourself a favor and go around the corner to Taqueria Villanueva
- They have the best Huaraches!
- Shrimp burrito...extremely fresh. Best ever!!
- I got the taco combo, and I love all the options. I was able to get corn tortillas& there was the perfect amount of everything to make 4. Not to mention the perfect texture of the chicken& great price
- The bean & cheese burritos are yummy, cheap ($3), and ginormous!
- Breakfast tacos delicious! Fish burrito delicious!
- The carnita sope rocks...
- Huarache is the Spanish word for sandalexactly what this oblong, hand-formed plank of masa resembles. Luckily, it tastes a whole lot better.
- If you've never tried them before, try out the Huarache. Super awesome.
- The Jarocho burrito is amazing!
- The tortas are UNREAL.
- When you are there make sure to order a Horchata. It tastes like the milk after eating a bowl of cinnamon toast crunch!
- build-your-own breakfast burritos are the bomb. just check off what you want and add your name.