808 Folly Rd
Charleston, SC 29412
- Came in tipsy, ordered a pitcher of margs to myself and left sober. Hum...
- Quesodillas for lunch and fajitas for dinner. Happy hour from 4-8. This is THE spot for delicious authentic Mexican in Charleston and by far the best value.
- Everybody has their number. Mine is #26..burrito, enchilada and a chili relleno. Perfect! - Potter
- Happy Hour is 7 days a week, 4-8!Favorites: Nachos La Hacienda Fajitas Del Mar
- Hard to leave a tip about anything in particular since it is all good!
- Do not eat here. Unless you're okay with only a 50% chance of getting your food. Worst restaurant I've ever been to.
- Fajitas para dos :)
- I agree about the margs. They were too sweet and practically no tequila
- Salt your dos equis
- Fajitas for 2 is a great deal for the $$. Little pissed that they seem to ALWAYS be out of the captain! :(
- Nachos la hacienda !!
- Nachos La Hacienda
- Shrimp Chimichanga was amazing!
- Beer is good.