$ $ $ $
- No corkage fee on Monday thru Wednesday. BYOB!
- Pace yourself or you'll never make it to desert! I hear that's the beat part
- Ambiance is brilliant. Food is divine. Come hungry.
- Order the Fondue Feast + ask for the salad to go. Why fill-up on salad?
- Make a reservation (I used opentable), because even with one, I waited 20+ minutes for a table.
- Fondue is really great here but the ambiance even greater. The Chocolate Fondue & Champagne are my fav!
- Spinach salad is the best! I love the bacon, Cajun or the stinking rose Fondue. The feast for two is plenty of food! Pace yourself to enjoy dessert. My fav place for special occasions. Great service.
- The Cajun mix, with Tabasco, shrimp, beer, and cheddar. The best so far. The bacon is a 2nd.
- Come hungry. Leave happy :)
- Love the spinach salad to start, then the La Romantic fondue.... Many options for the meats, including some delightful exotic meats you must try! Oh and.... Be hungry that day! :)
- I think I'm still full six months later! Better to share!
- Birthday dinner!
- My favorite restaurant for special occasions or just when you crave gooey cheese and chocolate. Make sure you're very hungry, because it's a lot of food! - Kellie, Community Manager
- So delicious! Salad, several cheese fondue starter options, choose the grill vs oil, but eat at you cook. Otherwise; your items get cold. Ask for extra strawberries with your dessert at no charge!
- Always fun and service is great.
- Ask for your salad to go so you have room for all the cheese and chocolate!
- Whatever cheese you get, have them add Cajun spices. It adds a perfect kick!
- Must do this sometime this year!
- Want to go for dessert only? Come after dinner between 9:30 and 10:00 Sunday thru Thursday, or Friday and Saturday between 10:30 - 11:00. Chocolate fondue is $8-10 per person.
- Wild mushroom cheese fondue is to die for. Everything was very tasty!