- Le Defi is awesome... Im on sugar high motherfuckers!!'
- Julien (this really cute service staff) Makes our brunch awesome with great service :)
- Flames crepe is nice!! Cool atmosphere, but a bit noisy. I come at 10pm but unfortunately this place close at 11pm. Overall is good, come over if u want to try nice crepe :)
- Mussels and Vedett combo on every Monday. Always enjoyed the great hospitality from the French staff which can be rare in this city.
- Try the apple juice, its really awesome
- Best creps and galletes ever!
- Try the excellent kouign amann, one of the best!
- Amaze balls!
- Show your HOLLYWOOD CARD and get a FREE welcome drink (for each dinner Order)! From Monday to Thursday!
- Love The Crepes and the atmosphere. Congrats also for the French staff, really good service.
- The burning La Bar a bar,yum;)
- Remains one of the best best for crepes in Shanghai
- Nice restaurant, very good crepes and cider but maybe a little too expensive for this kind of dish...(Check reviews, wechat: shanghai_hunter and facebook)
- Crepes are really good!
- Crepes are fairly good. Do not get a long island though! Probably the worst in town!
- Amazing crepes...
- Awesome crepes and galettes ;) feels like home !
- Definitely book ahead. There are a handful of vegetarian crepes to choose from.
- Smoke salmon savory crepe!
- Great food, reasonable pricing, lots of French people eat here. Must be authentic!