La Cocina De Luz
- fresh squeezed juice. so good!
- Great flutas and the brownish red salsa is amazing!!
- Breakfast- eggs, French toast, pancakes. It gets crowded.
- This is the place to go for ice cream! Vegan coconut is yumtastic & the homemade waffle cone is tops. Stop by the little cream display a little off to the right of the main restaurant for to go scoops
- An example of telluride at its finest: pretentious price and service for less quality than you'd get other places. Salsas are the only standout menu item. Unless you want to spend $10 for posole.
- Best and freshest Mexican food you'll ever eat. AMAZING
- Chicken enchiladas, Chicken Tacos, fish Tacos and the salad!
- This place is awesome! Get half green half red sauce on your burrito.
- Organic home made ice cream. Best in town. Also love the juice menu and coffee drinks. Cool quirky little spot.
- Chicken quesadilla is amazing! Great salsa and guac too.
- Best green corn tamale in the world!
- portions are HUGE. 2 adults can easily share an entree.
- Try the Mango Salsa. Sweet and spicy, you can't get enough of it. Make sure a pitcher of water is near.
- Perfect place for chips & margs on the patio. The fresh made salsas are to die for and food is fresh & so delicious. Best vegetarian & vegan options in town too. Get the field green salad as your side
- The orange juice is fresh squeezed. The omelet is to die for. Nothing is not premo!
- La Cocina hosts great artwork during Mountainfilm's Gallery Walk, and keeps festival attendees happy throughout the festival with its delicious, local, organic food. Some of the best eats in town!
- Chips and salsa bar with a $5 purchase. Load the green chile salsa with fresh cilantro.
- Try the blue corn pancakes and fresh squeezed orange juice
- Mostly organic food. Excellent quality, fresh/local and great value.