4090 Johns Creek Pkwy (at Peachtree Pkwy)
Suwanee, GA 30024
- Good luck getting a table if you have more than 4 people in your party.
- Chicken Enchiladas and Carne Asada
- Live music on the night we went. Decent but LOUD. Ask to sit on other side if you want to be able to talk.
- Lunch fajita tacos are delicious and very filing!
- This is, by far, our favorite restaurant. Laura is our favorite server - very conscientious. Try the Millionaire Margarita. Authentic food (I'm from TX) and very inexpensive.
- Don't eat here. Terrible service and terrible food.
- Average prices on food and drinks, service SUCKS and can't understand anything but the menu items, food is average at best. Save a trip and go to one of the other 500 Mexican joints in the area.
- Good TexMex combos. Also my children gave it the thumbs up and they are very picky. We had good service and the prices were reasonable.