La Bella Ferrara
110 Mulberry St (btwn Canal & Hester St)
New York, NY 10013
- Go to Ferrara's and get a miniature trio. The canolis are the best!
- Lobster tail
- Best cannoli's I had in little italy, add cappucino :-)
- Cannoli, cannoli, cannoli.
- Best cannoli in the city!
- start (or end) your day with a slice of tiramisu and a cappuchino
- Amazing selection! Girls in the back were friendly and they had both rainbow cookies and cake! $4.50 for the extra long slice and easy to take around while strolling around Little Italy/Chinatown!
- Best mini cannoli in Little Italy-NYC
- Best Rainbow Cookies (aka tri color cake) in the city!
- Get the Napoleon or lobster tail better than cannoli
- The sfogliatelle are to die for!
- Best cannolis anywhere! Must try the mini cannolis and the cheesecake - Heavenly!
- Can't beat the cannoli !!!
- Mini cannolis are amazing
- Lobster tails and cookies by the pound
- Amy, one of the managers, is really helpful! Also cant go wrong with their lobster tails or linzer cookies
- Amazing cannoli and lobster rolls!!
- Cannollis at the Heart of little Italy!
- The cannoli was f**king incredible. The double chocolate was my favorite, but they are all so delicious!
- Everything is delicious here and theres a huge variety. Get what you want but dont leave without a cannoli.