19 N 18th St
Richmond, VA 23223
- The sign out front is not true. It may say "buy one get one 1/2 off drinks" but make sure you ask before you order. It's not always true
- Your order will probably be wrong!
- Lunch can be slow so go if you have time - the quesadillas are the way to go
- This place is crap. I've been here so many times and EVERY SINGLE TIME they screw up our order. It's generic Mexican - not rocket science and certainly nothing to write home about.
- Excellent food and friendly staff for us tonight!! Chile Rellano is delish! And the iced tea is the largest I've ever seen!!
- Good food. Get the Shrimp Cocktail you won't be disappointed.
- Authentic mexican at a reasonable price!
- Came here late night and ordered some tacos; they were horrible!!! A bunch of overly salted meat thrown on tortillas...yucky
- Good staff good food good prices. It's exactly what I expected. If all the staff doesn't speak English that's just a plus! Chance to learn!
- Food is great. Order in Spanish and they might get your order right.
- Great food! Great prices! You will NOT go hungry as the plate they serve is not small.
- Lunch! Ask for the white sauce.
- Order is spanish.......
- Great daily lunch specials on already low prices. Can't beat 'em!
- great lunch specials! not the best mexican food...but for $4-6 a meal, who cares!
- This place is really good and the prices are amazing, not all the staff is rude, I just notice that only one lady was not too happy but the rest of the staff is great.
- Peach margaritas on Monday are cheap and so good!
- I don't recommend this place! Food isn't great staff is rude!