Kung Wo Tong (恭和堂)
- Very nice guilingao and nice clean place to sit in.
- Skip Hoi Tin Tong and just come here for good herbal jelly.
- I needed some 24 Herbs
- This shop is famous for its traditional herbal tortoise jelly.
- Opened in 1904, they serve Guilinggao is thought to be good for the skin, allowing for a healthier complexion upon repeated consumption. Welcome everybody to ask me questions about Hong Kong.
- According to locals, tortoise jelly () here is the best n most authentic. 52hkd a bowl. Preferably eaten hot as its Chinese medicine. Can go with honey with u find the bitter taste too overbearing.
- Minimum charge is one drink
- Efficient and clean.
- Contrary to popular belief, the turtles in the front are NOT for eating! They're pets!
- their turtle tastes better :)