LG, North Taikoo Li
- fresh and good~ cool decoration.
- Pretty solid Japanese food with an extensive menu. Not fancy but worth checking out! Rice, noodles, hotpot, sashimi - all types of Japanese food available
- One of the better Japanese restaurants in Beijing. I was surprised that it was almost full at its opening time on Saturday. The prices are very reasonable. Come here for the set meals and sashimi.
- I'm sure it's good one of these days I will try it
- You will have to wait a long time in line so I did not even try
- Best Japanese restaurant I've tried so far in Beijing; fresh sashimi, delicious ebi tempura and authentic sushi! The decor features Japanese anime figurines, which adds a nice touch to the atmosphere!
- Terrible and rude service
- For sushi, hatsuna in the village is better and it's slightly more pricy than here
- Do not touch the hand towels
- Lunch deals are way more worth it then theit regular menu. Too expensive for what its worth.