Kolbeh Of Kabob
1500 Cambridge St
Cambridge, MA 02139
- I recommend the chicken kubideh.
- Portions are huge- and they have great fresh bread and hummous on the house!
- . Disaster
- There chicken Soltani with beef is great
- Kubideh kabob, hummus, falafel. Generous portions! Very nice staff. Quiet, comfortable. Takeout available.
- The hummus is so fresh. Its .amazing
- Grilled chicken salad is great!
- Very good kubideh and masto moosir.
- Amazing lemonade, tea, and seasonal soup! Overall, hard to go wrong.
- Also, their home made doogh is great, much better than the bottled stuff.
- Love the adas pollo and the barley soup. Fun fact, it's spelt barely soup on the menu.
- Tadik made with bread on the bottom...omg. Get the gormeh sabzi, if you eat meat (or watch as your friend devours it.) Also yogurt ftw!
- Awesome chicken kubideh and freshest felafel