Kimchi BBQ Taco Korean Grill
Food Truck, Korean
Washington, DC 20006
- Order bulgogi beef with bibimbap slaw and get it as a Hawaiian burrito so it had bacon pineapple fried rice. Don't forget the hot sauce!
- Tacos are great!
- Pretty good food. You don't get much meat though.
- Many would say offering flour instead of corn tortillas is a bold move, and a mistake. Given the consistency of the toppings, however, it's the right move.
- Tofu taco is delicious.
- Don't order the burrito ... It's mostly rice with little kimchi and bulgogi. It's a shame because what I could taste was good just far from enough.
- The spicy chicken box is my favorite. There's no kimchi in it, which is good for me.