Kiko's Fish Taco Truck
Food Truck, Tacos, Mexican
- If you are in a budget and want to eat like a king. Get the grill fish tacos.. Mmmmm delishhhhhh!!!!
- Shrimp and octopus tostada....yummmm. and those grill fish tacos a boom!!!
- Get the grilled fish taco w/ extra sauce.
- One of SD's best fish tacos for $1.75? I'll have a dozen, thanks.
- Beware of the orange sauce. It is habanero and is extremely hot. The regular fish tacos are really good. With two, I am completely full
- This octopus tostadas are the boom!!!!
- The tostadas. Are so good too...mmmmmm
- Burritos are overpriced got charged 9$ for fish and shrimp burrito. Stick with the fish tacos they are amazing
- Try the "El Chingon" taco and add some habanero sauce. It will knock you off your feet! The best taco on the menu $4.00...worth it!
- Really good fish tacos, plus free soup while you wait :-)
- Thee best tacos I've ever had!!! And I've tried a lot of taco shops
- The best - I say again - BEST damn fish tacos I've ever tasted. Better than rubio's and Mama Testa. Plus, delicious free veggie soup while you wait!
- OG Fish taco
- Although they accept debit/credit cards, there's a 75 cent fee for paying with plastic.
- They accept phone orders, which is a good thing since their food is made from scratch and could take a little while to be ready.
- They make some of the best fish tacos in town!!! The salsas are very tasty as well!!
- Holy OG taco!
- Call in ahead of time or be prepared to wait 30 mins
- Wow! Fish tacos were amazing, but the Krazy tostada was superb! I will drive from L.A. to S.D. just for Kikos!
- Los tacos de pescado estn excelentes